Thursday, March 3, 2011

I, her, you


Here is a story for you.

 she is the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on.
But something is changing now, she isn’t the same person that she once was and I guess I am not either but she is losing her sweetness, bitterness consumes us when we talk and there is a dark cloud that seems to be forever floating on top of us for no apparent reason. I stop to breath now though and I cant, it is like the cloud is now a storm which is now picking up dust and choking me. Our shelter? I cannot find, but she seems to already be there some how, now it is just me on my own… there must be a way out of it, there just has to be, but I am not finding it. I am being followed by a group of men who are watching my every move, it is a truth that I cannot escape, I am accepting that fact, I can see myself moving on to find her regardless of the eyes that are watching my back. Soon I will have to tell her that she is not alone, not there is another because there wont be… but simply that there has be a shift in the alignment of things. I can only pray to find her sitting down however so that she may run into my arms once more. But as of now it feels like we are both walking in total darkness, alone, and not worried about the other person. Our bodies are cold, it is quiet, it is…

No comments:

Post a Comment