Saturday, January 29, 2011

Riddle me this...

Isn't weird how things in your life changes so fast?

One moment you are with the people you love the most and the next you are with someone completely different, a group of people you never thought were like you. And it is hard to except the fact that things are changing and that you might loose all of your friends... but I guess that is life, for you. Apparently there is a saying that goes something like "friends come and go..." this may be true, but I personally hate the saying.
Seriously!? then why should I even make the effort to be some ones friend??? blahblahblah... I know, people will say, well if they are those people who are meant to be there constantly in your life then they will not leave... hmmm so am I just supposed to waste  my time with everyone? (guess that sounds selfish)

But I guess thats the whole point of becoming friends with some one, to see if this is a person you can actually use in your life. Someone who is willing to help you out whenever you are going to a struggle.

My lesson:
Have a not so good friendship going on? Get it fixed or at least try to fix it. That doesn't work? Then I guess it is time both of you moved on and get over the fact that you can't have this person as a friend. Hard but in the long run, you wont have stupid drama between friends.


-Achilles

No comments:

Post a Comment